Foshan Wenrui Lock Industry Technology Co., Ltd. after long-term market research, we have created a brand-new product that is different from its peers. It is designed to meet the industry standard. Contact us directly by email or phone call to get more information about our products or services.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Brand Name:||MOK LOCK|
|Model Number:||W701SS-50||Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Size:||50mm, 60mm,70mm, 80mm||Net Weight:||240 g|
|Package:||Box Package / Blister package||Application Door:||Outdoor / Indoor / extreme weather project.|
|Shackle:||stainless steel l/ anti cut alloy steel||Disc pitch:||2.0mm / 1.4 mm|
|Feature:||Anti rust, waterproof||Certification:||ISO9001|
|Key lock:||yes, 3 brass key|
MOK High temperature resistance Master key system padlock
1. SUS304 stainless steel material anti-rust more than 1000 hours in salf-fog testing
2. 1.4 pitch of disc, more security to against attack and not easy to copy key
3. Patented cylinder cover against broken and tempering
4. High precision CNC by four axle processing one time
5. High anti-corrosion can put in acid and nitric acid mix strong acid in 40 minutes
6. Anti-cut alloy steel aganist 48” pliers cutting
7. Anti-sawing more than 30 minutes
8. strong shackle against more than 4 ton pulling
Q1. Is master keying available?
→ Yes. The quantity of master key padlocks depends on the size of padlock.Larger size, bigger quantity. And quantity of master key depends on your requirement.
Q2. How to distinguish each padlock with master keying option?
→ Marking serial numbers on the side face of the lock body, usually MA001, MA002,.... M refers master keying, A means group. Of course this can be customized.
Q3. If I order master keying this time, can I order more orders with the same master key?
→ Yes, sure. Your order would be marked thus we could check the record if you want padlock with same system
Q4. Is keyed alike option available?
→ Yes. Size and quantity are not limited. Key quantity depends on your need.
Q5. Is free sample available?
→ I'm afraid not. You have to pay us first thus we could send samples to you. But sample cost could be returned to you once you place order with ideal quantity.
Q6. What payment terms do you accept?
→ We now only accept T/T (bank transfer) and Western Union. Usually, 30% deposit in advance and balance before shipment.